In line with government guidelines, WHABC is committed to providing a safe and secure environment.
Just some of the measures we have taken to help control and prevent the spread of the disease include:
COVID - 19
We are absolutely over whelmed by the great response we have received and we are therefore going to consider a phased approach for all classes due to the outbreak of Covid-19. Classes will be limited.
- Temperature checks on entry
- Reduced class sizes
- Sanitiser stations a available throughout the gym
- Increased and more thorough cleaning routine introduced
- Way in and way out pathways
- Communication throughout facility with signs to remind guests of the guidelines
- Music volume kept at a level to prevent shouting
Those wanting to attend any class at WHABC please read the following:
- Stay home if you do not feel well or have a temperature
- Bring your own equipment if possible
- Try to arrive ready to work out to avoid using changing areas where possible
- Use our booking system to book classes so we can control numbers
- Wash your hands thoroughly during and after sessions
- Travel light, try to bring what you need to classes and nothing extra
- Follow one way pathways where present
- Masks are voluntary
- Wipe down equipment or work out station after use with the cleaning materials provided
If you require any further information please CONTACT US.
Further guidance and support regarding COVID-19 can be found here https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus from the Goverment.
Further guidance and support regarding COVID-19 can be found here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ from the National Health Service.